Our company specialized in aluminum coil /sheet/foil product
5052 Aluminum Sheet
Length:Less than 6000mm or customized
Weight:0.5-7.0 tons per pallet or customized
Surface treatment:Mill finished and silvery aluminum
specification or package can be produced as your request.INQUIRY
5052 aluminum sheets belong to Al-Mg aluminum alloy, where magnesium is the main element inside. This kind of alloy is the most extensively used anti-rust aluminum and it has high strength, extraordinary fatigue resistance, excellent plasticity and corrosion resistance; it is non-heat treatable: it has high plasticity at annealed condition, good plasticity when semi-cold hardening, while low plasticity during cold hardening. It can be polished and has good corrosion resistance, excellent weldability, but poor machinability. Xinyu 5052 aluminum sheets have been certified by ASTM B209 and our production are all conducted according to international standards.
|5052 Aluminum sheet Plate
|0.2-600||200-2200||600-6000||Oxidation with aluminum, marine sheet metal parts, chemical oil storage devices|
5052 aluminum sheets can be applied to oil tanks or tubes on aircrafts, stamping parts on vehicles or ships, instruments, street lamp holders, rivets, hardware, electrical casings, etc;
5052 aluminum sheets are also suitable for oil tanks or tubes on aircrafts, aluminum alloy materials for aerospace and so on.
1) It has light weight, good workability, high fatigue strength and excellent correction resistance even in salt water;
2) Excellent anti-rust property and weldability;
3) Cost-effective and environmental friendly.
Packing & Transportation Details:
1) Interleave paper between each sheet. (Optional for Cold Rolled Sheet).
2) Plate/coil is placed to the iron or wooden pallet, wrapped by water-proof craft paper and fixed by iron belt.
3) Port: Qingdao port or other main ports in China
4) Container: 20ft GP:5898mm (Length)x2352mm (Width)x2393mm (Height), loading 18~25 tons.
40ft GP:12032mm (Length)x2352mm (Width)x2393mm (Height), loading 20~28 tons.
COPYRIGHT © 2017 Henan Xinyu Non-ferrous Metals Co., Ltd.