Our company specialized in aluminum coil /sheet/foil product
5182 Aluminum Coil
Length:Less than 6000mm or customized
Weight:0.5-7.0 tons per pallet or customized
Surface treatment:Mill finished and silvery aluminum
specification or package can be produced as your request.INQUIRY
5182 aluminum sheets/coils are Al-Mg series anti-rust aluminum, which have the similar properties with 5A02. The magnesium content is higher than that in 5A02 and a small amount of silicon is added, so 5182 aluminum sheets/coils have better weldability comparing to 5A02 and are suitable for gas welding, argon arc welding, spot welding and rolling welding.
|5182 Aluminum Coil
|5182||O、H24、H32、H34、H112||0.2-7.0||200-2200||600-6000||Ship structure, fuel tank, gasoline and lubricants ducts, flanges and so on|
5182 aluminum sheets/coils are suitable for processing cans cover, car body panels, operation panel, stiffeners, brackets and other components.
5182 aluminum sheets/coils are widely used in different fields where construction industry is the most promising one. With the excellent corrosion resistance, weldability, cold processing property, and moderate strength, 5182 aluminum sheets/coils can be applied to low load parts working in liquid or gas and require high formability and weldability, such as oil tank, gasoline or lubricate pipe, liquid container, and other low load parts made by deep drawing. Wire rods are used to make rivets.
1) Excellent anti-rust property, and weldability;
2) Excellent corrosion resistance, cold processing property, and moderate strength.
Packing & Transportation Details:
1) Interleave paper between each sheet. (Optional for Cold Rolled Sheet).
2) Plate/coil is placed to the iron or wooden pallet, wrapped by water-proof craft paper and fixed by iron belt.
3) Port: Qingdao port or other main ports in China
4) Container: 20ft GP:5898mm (Length)x2352mm (Width)x2393mm (Height), loading 18~25 tons.
40ft GP:12032mm (Length)x2352mm (Width)x2393mm (Height), loading 20~28 tons.
COPYRIGHT © 2017 Henan Xinyu Non-ferrous Metals Co., Ltd.